Frequently asked questions
1. Is there a minimum number of products required for custom orders?
For each unique, custom order the minimum order is 10 pieces. This required minimum applies to cycling jerseys, cycling bibs, running shirts, and running shorts. There is no minimum order for accessory items, if it is the same custom design. For socks the minimum order is 60 pairs. these can be the same design in 2 color options. 30 pairs one color 30 pairs another color with the same design.
2. What is the estimated delivery time for custom orders?
The delivery time is between 30 to 60 business days, depending on the size and complexity of the order.
3. What is the estimated delivery time for in-store products?
In store products normally ship same or next day.
4. What are the images in curves or vectors?
Click here for detailed information. DIFFERENCES BETWEEN IMAGES OF VECTORS AND BITMAPS
All shipments are made from Guadalajara,Mexico
All shipments are made with DHL. Urgent options are available for the request and the customer’s charge. The shipping number will be emailed to you after your shipment is in transit
If your order has not shipped, you may, if your order has already been sent, the return of the product with the same characteristic is required.
For an exchange or warranty claim, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the reason for the return
How can I pay?
All payments are made through PayPal. Through this system payments can be made with credit or debit cards. PayPal encrypts your data and is a safe and secure way to purchase items.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday – Friday | 9 a.m. at 5 p.m. CST
The reason why your payment can not be made can be an option of the following:
– Your card is expired.
– The information provided is incorrect.
– Your account does not have sufficient funds.
– If the problem is with PayPal you should contact them directly.